Saturday, November 1, 2008

In our household I am the penny pincher but in a practical way. When it comes to buying stuff I always watch on the price, I always want the item I am buying worth the price that I have paid. My husband is somewhat different, when he really like the item, he buys it even it's a little expensive which usually cause a conflict between us.
But one time I made a mistake when we went to get him his first eyeglasses. I thought that expensive one is better, but end that he is not satisfied with the with is eyeglasses. We decided to get him another pair of eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. Their prescription eyeglasses starts from $8.00, pretty cheap price. He ordered one, when it arrived he fit it and turned out he like it. He said he love the frame and the lens really fits on him.
My husband is so happy about his new eyeglasses and he recommends it to all his family and friends. I also recommend it to my family and friends especially my parents. My mom gets her prescription eyeglasses from Zenni too, she picked a very stylish frame. We love Zenni Optical and wish they will always offer a cheap eyeglasses.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)