Friday, November 21, 2008

Hair Loss

I experience hair loss for more than a year now. My husband is worried, I have a thick hair though, that is why I am not too worried. I have a waists long hair and when I pony tail or tie my hair it give me neck pain because it's so heavy that is why I am a bit happy that I experience hair loss, and I saw growing hair too.
But lately I feel worried and thinking that this might be a symptom of something. Although I do not see my hair is thinning yet. I search online and found out that maybe I have iron deficiency. I know than on my teen age I was hospitalized and was injected with vitamin K due to iron deficiency. I think I will undergo on iron supplement and if ever nothing is change I will surely consult an expert.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)