Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shop at Sears

I love shopping at Sears, they have really great household appliances and everything you need for your home. I just learned that Sears Layaway is back so I will get my husband his tools for his job and also a steel toe working boots.
I always take care of my husband's clothing, I am the one choosing his shirts, pants and shorts. He is a contractor so on working days he likes to wear cargo shorts or cargo pants, and for weekend he like to go casual wear. I will take advantage of the Sears Layaway and get all the things that we need.
When its gift giving like Christmas, birthday or special occasion our rule is "tell me what you really want." Hubby gave me his wish list and I do the same thing. I told my husband that he has to take advantage of the Sears Layaway too. I told him what is the most important thing on my list and he can get me only two things for Christmas. I want a 5qt KitchenAid mixer, it would be better if he will pair it with a set of red cookware.
I also have to get a new set of Christmas decoration from sears, this year I want to decorate our Christmas tree with red, gold and silver. Happy Holidays guys.

Post?slot_id=25094&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)