Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My husband is so funny, he does not want t wear his prescription eyeglasses maybe because he doesn't wanna be called old. We have a 24 inches TV in our room and I am wondering why my husband is watching TV in our living room until he feels sleepy during the night. I asked him lately why he just do not watch TV in our room and set the timer on until he falls asleep, he told me that he do not like watching TV in our room because the TV is small and he cannot clearly see what he is watching that is why he like the big TV in our living room.
I told him to change his eyeglasses. I have to schedule him an appointment for an eye check up and when we get the result we just order it online. I just learned that Zenni Optical has new arrivals of Holiday frames and their prescription eyeglasses are still starts at $8.
Maybe I will also schedule an eye check up for myself, I know that I already need an eyeglass but I am just in denial too. I have found a very cute Holiday frames at Zenni Optical online, one for myself and one for my husband.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)