Wednesday, December 3, 2008

1529

I was searching online for gift ideas for my mom, mo-in-law and my dear aunt. I land down to these site that I cannot resist because they have beautiful gift ideas for women. Oh la la Cadeau have boxed gifts and small gifts that they can customized with handwritten gift cards attached, and the color choices tailored to the recipients. All the gifts are individually wrapped and it is gorgeously prepared.
I just wish that my husband would find out these site and get me something from Oh la la Cadeau. I really cannot stand these beautifully wrapped gifts, and the color combination they used are really unique, I love them all. The ribbons they used just adds the elegance to the entire package. I better tell my husband about the site and wish that he will get me one or else I order one for myself.
I am sure that if I send these pretty gifts to my mom, mom-in-law and my aunt, they would love it and cannot stand to open it as soon as they get it.
I just though of a lovely girl friend, she should get one beautiful present from me. Maybe she might open it before Christmas.
Post?slot_id=27774&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)