Monday, December 1, 2008

Most of us have been affected by the financial downfall. I was aware that our small business did not make as much as we did last year. I told my husband that we need to cut back on giving gifts this year especially for our nieces and nephews. Good to know that Kmart good deals many items. I just learned that they have 25,000 gift ideas under $25.00, which is so sweet.
I can get gifts for everyone, toys and games for our nieces and nephews, kids clothing's, and a few shirt for my husband. I love the "just kid’s deluxe doll set with stroller" it is really cute, great for our niece Danika. There are a lot of Leapfrog learning toys for our nephews and grandson, I am sure they love it.
I will also get a stand up mixer and deep fryer for my kitchen. My husband wants a flat screen TV and for sure he will grab more craftsman tools for him. I am ready to shop at Kmart now, I am sure I can get more gifts wrapped this year and spend less than what we spent last year. Hope that the kids will love our presents for them.
Click Here
Post?slot_id=27355&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)