Sunday, January 18, 2009

His Present

Looks like xmas present
Big boys toy...

I supposed to get his present next week so it will arrive in time of his birthday. He knows what I am going to give him because it is his request and he want it right away. Last Friday when he was at work he called me up and check if his present had already arrive, I told him the mail carrier did not come yet. After his call it arrive and I wrapped it for him.
It looks like a Christmas present because I forgot that I don't have birthday wrapper and ribbons lol, so I use the Xmas wrapper and ribbons lol.
It's a Big boys toy from xheli.com, He like the Chinook one but it's OS, and I like the honeybee but he like the one that looks like military. We check air wolf kind but OS too so he end up on Coast guard kind. He is still practising so this one suits on him and when he is already expert I can get him the chinnok or the expensive one. This one is cool it can fly 330M above and about 15" long.
Is he happy? yeah his smile is from ear to ear and he played with it right away and forgot about the dinner.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)