Sunday, March 1, 2009

My hubby always freak out when someone is asking for my ID as proof that I am at legal age. Like for example when we are buying "Wine" or alcoholic beverages, the clerk at the counter always ask for my ID and it happen every time. Well the law is you have to show your ID to prove that you are not younger than 30 years old, hubby freak out because I am older than 30 and still they are asking for my ID. When we also go to Mai tai bar or Dave and Buster they also ask for my ID and after checking my it they joke on " don't lost your parent" lol.
The public bus rules is when you are teenager they will ask for your ID upon embarking the bus. One time when I took the bus I have my $2 ready on my hand, the bus driver thought I am paying only dollar which is teens fare rate and he said "let me see you ID" I was clueless and said "pardon?" while I'm inserting my 2 dollar bills on the machine and he said "never mind." I realized when I was already seated that he thought I'm a teen or something hahaha.
When counter clerks ask for my ID hubby always said, "hey she is older than me." Funny guy, he is just jealous hahahha.
At first I though they think I'm criminal because in the Philippines when they ask for your ID you might be criminal at large lol.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)