Sunday, March 29, 2009

Frugal Living

We have heard a lot of people who are now practicing frugal living. It even became a headline on our local daily newspaper here that said "frugality leads to misery."
In my case I am a frugal lady ever since I was born LOL. I know where to get quality stuff on low prices but I can tell I still have many things to learn about frugality. It's in the news the other day that people are now looking on fixing things than throwing it away, and shoe repair shop are booming too. Just in time my sandal sole crack broken and I show it to my husband on our way home just for fun (it's a good brand but I bough it cheap so no hurt feelings if it only live for couple months), when he saw the news of fixing shoes he then told me "why don't you get your sandal fix"? I said "how if he will charge me $20 to fix it and I bought it only for $15, it's not worth it, I better get new one" LOL. Frugality rules.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)