Thursday, March 12, 2009

Renew my Domain


I am using different email for my 3 blogs and mainly I only check 1 email add constantly which is my main email add and have it for 10 years now. I am aware that this is the month to renew my 2 blog domains, in fact I already renew my first domain and just waiting for Google to send me an email about the renew. I can call this blog as my main and no1 but I rarely open the email that carries this blog and I forgot what email I use to register it on Google. Until I notice that I cannot find my blog using my domain anymore, I was scrambling and checking for the malicious codes on my Html and scared-to-death that my blog was infected with virus or something. I scramble and check all my email address, good thing I still remember the password since the last time I had check my email was late last year. Thanks God because I found the reminder email from Google, I did not think twice and click right away the renew button. This is the downside when you have blog domain because you have t o renew it every year.


post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)