Monday, April 20, 2009


I'm a doughnut junkie. Last week hubby told me that a lady approached him with fundraising item. He just gave money but did not take the item, yes hubby have a good heart lol.
Last Saturday we run errands and stop by the store, upon pulling out the parking he saw a man selling fundraiser goodies and he then said "that's the one I'm telling you, go grab one" I don't know what it is so I said no and he said "I wanna taste it." The man gave me a box and I place it on my lap cause hubby is the one driving, I look at the box and read "Krispy Kreme" and yelled on hubby. "husband you are insane how come you didn't bring me this last week? he was clueless what I'm talking about. I explained, this is what I am looking for a long time now "krispy kreme" it's well known as delicious doughnut and they don't have a store here in Honolulu, you only can find it at Maui which is on the other island.
I asked him if he want to have one one and he said it's good. I started eating one too and then another one and then said "husband I can't stop on eating this" and one again.
When we get home he ate his lunch, then ate the doughnuts and now he can't stop pigging on it too. He now believes me, that when you start on one krispy kreme you can't stop until it's all gone.
His son said he will never have one, but when I gave him one, he then keep sneaking on the box and ate 3 until his dad told him to stop. LOL we are pigs.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)