Tuesday, May 12, 2009

When I first arrived here I was surprise that most close friend of my husband asked me if I do cook. I was so puzzled and ask my husband why his friends and family ask me if I cook, he said because this day's most of the women here in US don't cook anymore.
I was brought up and told by my parents that women should know how to cook and take care of their family and cooking is essential. But I don't have trouble on cooking because I just love cooking. I remember when I was young as 5 years old I love watching my grandma when she is cooking and I am trying to help prepare the ingredients. I watch them when they are baking cakes and making sweet treats, I don't remember the ingredients exactly but it register in my mind until now.
Even his ex asked me many times if I cook every day. Of course I do, because I love cooking, I feel so satisfied especially when my husband's enjoy the food I cooked for him. And I strongly believe that cooking from scratch is much healthier and cheaper than take outs.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)