Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I now have all the freedom to utilized our backyard and make it as my Veggie garden. Before my husband opposed it but since he seen the good side of it he gave up and let me plant veggies and herbs, when he noticed that I missed tending and watering it for a day he them remind me by saying "you didn't water your garden today."
I have planted greens and kinds of bean, zucchini, tomatoes and lots of herbs. I need to get some more seeds of greens, oh we ate tones of veggies. Hope I can plant bananas and other fruit bearing trees too, but that's too much to ask for now, veggies and herbs and one papaya tree is good enough. Next week I can already harvest the lettuce, I ready the seed already for the next batch.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)