Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Tiramisu

It's been a while now that I wanted to make "Tiramisu," the first time I attempted is when I was still single but failed. Then I tried again when I just got married but another failure, so I give up. Then, last Thursday when I was at grocery store, I found lady finger and thought of tiramsu. Ladyfinger is rare here, you can find it but not all stores have it, some have it occasionally.
So Friday when I finish my day job, I stop by the store and gather the ingredients and when I got home I make it. My husband teased me that I'm making another mystery dessert and he is not willing to be the taste tester lol.
After chilling it for 6 hours, it's not so settled yet but I need to taste it and also let my critic taste it. I like it so as my critic; he was surprise and said "it was really good and so rich. But next time I think I have to add one more package of lady finger, instead of two, I will make it three to even the richness of the filling. It's a must try. =)

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)