Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Fairy

I have another fairy, actually its my MIL. She is so nice to me and always sending me present, I am so grateful that she loves me and accepted me as her daughter, well I'm taking good care of her son lol.
Sometimes I get shy cause she send me more stuff than to her son, and she always sending like every month is my birthday. She even gave me stuff when she come visit us, oh my dear MIL such a nice lady.
She will be fully retiring next year or after next year and she will start building her house in the PH so I get excited cause I want to moved in with her instead in the PH and leave her son here lol. My husband is happy to that me and her mom click, we both love gardening and we have things in common so I guess I fit right, my husband is teasing and calling me her mom's name.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)