Sunday, November 29, 2009

Coconut Flan

I have my own recipe of custard flan that I concoct several years ago. Only me and my sister knows the recipe but I want something that doesn't need that much egg yolks.
I have watch food channel and saw a coconut flan recipe I also search online but they are the same, they used whole egg. I tried but failed because it didn't came out smooth as my flan, egg whites tend to make your flan like scrambled egg and bubbly which is not appealing to the eyes and taste.
So I figure it out and came to this "Perfect Coconut Flan" recipe that only used 3-4 ingredients, and #4 ingredient is vanilla. I cannot share the recipe here, cause it's so secret. I promise, this is the best flan ever, besides my original recipe.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)