Monday, December 28, 2009

One of my friends back home PM me on Christmas Eve. I was off from work that day and just relaxing on bed in front of my lappy while waiting for our dinner to be done in the oven. Someone PM me, of course I'd replied and wishes her a Merry Christmas. Then we chat for a little while until she said something, it's easy for her to say that because what she is seeing in one dimensional and she's not in my situation.
Looking things one dimensional is very much different when you are in a situation and you are considering your decisions on multiple sides of your life. I do understand her saying those things which hurts my feeling but I can't help myself. I am just human, even though I tried to make sense of her statement but it can't stop me from being hurt. Shes a slacker! lol

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)