Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Easy Cooking

I love being a "working wife." My husband thought that if ever I will have my own work, I might change that I will not cook for him anymore. I know he love being pampered with home cooked food that makes me happy because he appreciate and love my cooking. I promised him that I will never change and will still cooked for him even though I'm working, so far I'm still sticking on my promise =).
Depending on my schedule. If I work early and be home on time for dinner, I make sure I prep my ingredients and ready to be cook when I get home for dinner. When I work late, I make sure I prep his dinner waiting for him in the microwave or in the crock pot. During my off days, I make sure I cook the dishes he love that takes time to cook. He is a happy boy. LOL

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)