Sunday, January 3, 2010

I was off from work late last night and when I am on my way to the parking lot, two teen guys approach me saying they need my help by gaining POINTS. So I ask them how can I help them win something for their school or what ever it is, then they hand me 3 list of magazines to choose from. He ask if I like Cosmo magazines, I said yes. Then he ask my name and wrote it on a paper that looks like a receipt. I came to think right away I will never give my real name and address to strangers. Then he said it's $40, DAMN! WTF. I said NO WAY, you guys never told me at first that it will cost me money, then he insist if I don't Have CASH with me, there's ATM machine nearby. WTF! scammers! they said if I don't pay he will lost 10,000 points because he already wrote my name on a receipt. Well eat your receipt Dummy! I really hate that kind people. They claim to be Aussie guys.
FYI I will never hand out any single hard earned money to people on street that force me to withdraw on ATM. I feel SORRY to the people that gave money to them, I saw 2 ladies that they've walk to the ATM.
They might be Legit or not all I can say is I hate those two guys Scamming peoples hard earned money. I really hate them that I almost make a complaint call to 911, I was so pissed!

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)