Friday, January 22, 2010

A Set of Parents

Like any other family, my relationship with my parents and siblings seems normal. Well we have misunderstandings and stuff but at the end of the day we are still family with the same blood running through our veins.
I tend to not talk to my parents when I feel bad about their actions without knowing that I'm just hurting them so much. Finally I called and talk to them at new years day, it's nice to start the year with positive vibes and with a good relationship with your parents.
Actually it's not them who are starting the blaze and riff in our relationship but the relatives. Relatives that doesn't understand and nothing to do but fire up the blaze. Well, it's new year and all I'm wishing that this year will be different and it will be the best for all of us.
In this world I will only have a "SET OF PARENTS" to treasure and take good care of for the rest of my life.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)