Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love BAMBOO


This are one of my favorite tool in my kitchen, Bamboo utensils. I like bamboo better than wood because they last longer and they don't turn gray or black in color like wood. Bamboo is also durable and really good for cooking.
I remember when I was young at my granny's place. They live in the forest where bamboo is abundant. They made bamboo utensils for cooking, water container, mugs and much more. Most of the houses use bamboo materials, they make ladders out of bamboo and so on.
Honestly when I was young I don't really care about bamboo, I less appreciate its product. Now that I know what green living is and I do care for our planet. I appreciate more and practice green living and sustainability.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)