Sunday, February 21, 2010

Unplanned BUYS

Click here to view larger image
I always check out my favorite store because they always have good deals on everything. Last week I supposed to get something for me, like more tops for work. I usually go around on different departments and ended up buying what's not on my list. Since that store is so enticing I always set certain amount that I can only spend, if I set $50 on that store and grab other stuff instead of tops then that's it. I have to drop other items and stick to my budget.
Last week I ended up buying bathroom stuff instead of tops, yesterday my plan is look for some more tops for me but ended up buying bedding essentials. Well I am looking for Duvet covers with poly cotton material. I like poly cotton on 300 or higher tread counts because it's softer to the feel and not warm during summer season. I accidentally saw a duvet cover with a beautiful color, poly cotton on 300 tread counts, it is the best deal ever. Again I bought an item which is not on my list but still stick on my budget. You can't believe how much I spent for this duvet cover set.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)