Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FaunaSphere

I'm playing another game. I am having withdrawals on YoVille and here I am again caught on another game.
This is "Faunasphere," where you play with your animal avatar and we are called "caretakers." I get caught on this game because it's like Yovilee that you will have a home though in different way. You can decorate your home and buy decoration and do your sphere your way. What I like most is how you get your "LUX" or money. It's easy and fun to get money just dig roots and fight with the Sphere pollution. I also love the challenges and goals that gives you rewards, as of now I already opened the 6 world gates, I'm still not getting tired going back to some of the GOALS. Fun, fun, fun.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)