Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love working, meeting new people and making friends everyday. As the saying goes "life doesn't give you the people you want, it gives you the people you need: to love you, to hate you, to make you, to break you & to make you the person you were meant to be." I met a few good people that I treasure so much and a lot of unhappy ones and all they do is complain and make other people life's miserable. Because of the different personality of people I met everyday. I always try my best to be myself and be true to everyone.
Just recently, I have this young friend who is so cool but suddenly he just melt down. The reason is sibling rivalry which he does not know how to handle. The other sibling got promoted which he also wanted to be on top, in fact they are in competition. But most of the time competition and "high hopes" are not good because it will have a bad effect to a certain person.
All I can say, just be yourself and do your best in life and work. If it's not your time for promotion then take it bravely and learn from it but continue to show how good you are and well in your work. There is always time for everything.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)