Thursday, October 14, 2010

I have been using and trying so many Flat irons, I even research but I always end up buying the junk ones. Luckily someone introduces me to CHI flat iron which I love so much so far and I highly recommend it.
Chi will not break your hair and it helps make your hair shinny and silky. Before I always have hair breakage and split ends due to bad iron. So far I love the CHI and it's really reliable and the best one so far.
My hair dresser introduce me to CROCS, I might get one very soon to try it myself. I have tried once with my hair dresser and I love how it makes my hair hair feel like the CHI. She also told me that she have the CHI prior to her CROCS and since she have tried the CROCS she can say it's better than the CHI. Thats the two highly recommended Hair flat iron that I know of.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)