Thursday, October 28, 2010

ESL

"ESL" Yes, English is my second language. I have been working in sales and been dealing with different people everyday. I honestly admit that I still have accent when I talk even I can speak English fluently. Well who does not have accent when English is your second language. I appreciate people who are so open minded and understanding about diverse culture but feel sorry for those few who are "IGNORANT."
When you talk English and you have this funny accent, they will look at you as if they don't understand you or they have this weird facial expression. In my experience with different race and language, we all have our own accent when we talk English but I try very hard to "LISTEN" carefully on what they are saying because I don't want to embarrass or make them feel uncomfortable. I wish that this IGNORANT people will learn their lesson soon and stop making fun because if they will speak other language they will sound the same "Funny" or worse "STUPID."

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)