Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Since I was working at my current job, I notice this mid 50s couple always coming and buying stuff. The husband is so caring with the wife's needs and always ask her what else she wants or need. One day the lady approach me and I'm kind didn't get what she is asking me so the husband comes to the rescue and took her away from me and he whisper on me "she has Alzheimer's."
She is too young to have Alzheimer's and I gave the husband credit for taking care of her. He is really always there for her, one day I saw them having breakfast together in a restaurant. They go to the mall all the time. I cannot imagine how he handles her when she is having episodes when she does not recognize him. If I have given a chance I want to interview the guy and ask him how he pulls everything together.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)