Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I really do believe in this that charity starts at home. After living here for years, this Christmas will be different and special in many ways. One thing is, this will be joyous even it means that I might spend more for present, we have the chance to spend it with the kids and grand kids. Another thing is, it will be the start of my sending goody box to my family back home.
I supposed to be sending two boxes for my mom but I ended up sending one for my grandma. It means that I might send another box for my mom by June. My husband said that it will cause me more if I put stuff in the box and send it but after I make a point to him he finally understand and telling me what to buy and add in the box. I was surprise when I was packing that I have so much stuff to ship and the box looks small hehehe. I will surely send another boxes by mid next year, I am so happy for them I am sure they will love it.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)