Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am in sales for a year now. Most of the time it's fun but sometimes it's overwhelming. There are different types of customers that you have to meet their expectations, some are too high some are so so and some are so kind and considerate, I prepare the later one.
Here's the new scene that happened. Hawaii is a very diverse state, it's like a little world of all races but we all live harmoniously. I have this lady who had a very good deal on her purchase, she cannot even believe and asked me if both items are on lower than the marked priced. I bubbly told her "it's a good STEAL." To my surprise, she turned red and was so angry at me and told me "Don't you ever use that word STEAL on me, I am an honest person!" I was a little confused I thought she is joking or something but she's not. I really don't know if where this lady came from or is she was born yesterday or what. I think she's the only person on earth who doesn't know the "slang" word STEAL for a DEAL.
I have learned my lesson though, to be careful on my words. I will never use the word steal to my customer unless they say it first. SHOOT ME NOW!

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)