Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hear no EVIL!

My workplace has different departments with different people of all characters. I have co-workers that are hard to deal with but I always tried my best to keep my cool and dance with the flow. I just want to be respected and be nice to everyone at work although there are days that I am not in the mood.
I have this lady in my department that so anal and most of the time irritating and hard to work with. We suspect that she have OCD plus other annoying character. She can be so mean but there's still a little softer and nice side of her, so I just let go her anal side since I am so aware that she's anally retard ;) peace.
One day one of my co-worker from other department gave me this "ear plug" he said this is for you, you can use this while you work with her. I was cracking up saying "I wish I could" or is there any smaller ones which is not so obvious to the eyes. LOL

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)