Sunday, January 9, 2011

Me, Myself and I

I had learned from the start that in this world even you have family and friends around you, at the end of the day your life means you and you alone. I am not being selfish but that's the hurtful truth. I can describe myself as Meridith Brooke's song titled "BITCH," I can be mean but I have a good heart and always looking not just for myself but also the good benefits for others.
I am always giving especially when I have something to share to others. I'm always thankful to my family, friends and the people who have shape my life. When I share, give or help I don't need a payback, all I want is a little respect and appreciation.
I was born alone, deep inside me I have live my life alone and I will die alone.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)