Friday, February 25, 2011



It is refreshing indeed! I just recently found out about this healthy and refreshing Japanese food. This is a boiled Somen noodle topped with fresh cucumber, scallions, kamaboku (Fish cake), tofu choice of ham or chicken and other veggies that you wanted to add and the most important ingredients is quarter cup of Somen Dressing or soup base broth. You can find it at Japanese store at affordable price and variety, I always pick the one with English translation since I cannot read Japanese. Try it, I recommend it during summer summer time with lots of cucumber. Cucumber will make it so refreshing. I also attached an images of the soup base that you can buy or you can always make a soup base broth just search online for a recipe.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)