Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally

I am now sure that me and my husband has a common grounds. We both want to be in our own peaceful and quiet sanctuary without kids and extended family. We can deal living with somebody but if we have a choice, we choose to be just the two of us in a peaceful environment. I don't want kids and he does not want anymore (he have kids).
Kids are fun but I know in my heart that I don't have the patience. Well, I told my husband yesterday that I am happy that pretty soon I am able to have my real off days. Pretty soon the house will be quiet once again and I can truly rest and peace of mind, so many reasons that I cannot divulge.
We will not be off the hook from the things that we experience right now, but then this sudden expected change will give us peace and quiet environment that we can concentrate and possibly attract positive outcome. Crossing my fingers on to that, but yes I am happy.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)