Friday, March 11, 2011

Too Much Dramas

I am not a drama person so expect that I doesn't like people with too much drama and cry babies. If not all but most of us will experience the ups and downs of our life that will help us to become a better person. But I hate it when people are exaggerating the little hardship they are experiencing and they are complaining and grumbling on everything.
I am getting tired of some of my co-workers who are so drama and somebody else I know. I want to scream sometimes and make myself disappear. I just want them to be tough and face their obstacles bravely and stop being too spoiled. It's nothing compared to others who are less fortunate people, and I adore these people who bravely faced their daily hardship.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)