Thursday, April 7, 2011

Transition

I am going to another department at my workplace and well be in clothing which make me so excited. I was always the flex person in our floor where they always asked me to cover other department which does not bother me at all. My point is the more I learn about my workplace the better.
I am not ready to jump to the other floor, honestly, not because I am scared it's just I am so used to working in my current floor. I just discovered that I love being in the clothing department so much which is also tempting in my case. I love making the ladies happy and giving my honest comment that they look beautiful in their choices of style. I'm looking forward to utilized my fashion knowledge and share my style to our patrons.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)