Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cupcakes

It is a wonderful experience to be a cupcake artist! Nah! Well this are birthday cupcakes for my husband's grandson for his classmates. I made a strawberry cupcake with butter cream frosting top with rainbow sprinkles. I made it simple for the kids.
I remember when I was young that I prepare cupcakes than real cake simply because they are cut and savory and I clearly remember that I can eat more than one cupcake. Right now I am trying to stay away from cupcakes because I am getting older and I don't want to gain that much weight. I wanted to make gourmet cupcake but it require me to taste them and I cant help eating them when they turn out good. So I better make them once in awhile or during birthdays.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)