Monday, May 16, 2011

Peach Crumbles

This pie or crumble is a result because of extra ingredients I have in my pantry. I have pounds of sugar cookie mix in my pantry that is siting for months. I had planned to bake another batch of caramelita today, at the back of my head I'm thinking of the sugar cookie mix and a jar of peaches.
The light bulb turns on and I created a peach crumble. So easy to make and so delicious.

1-1/2 cup sugar cookie mix, incorporate with 1 stick room temp butter, divide in two for base and crumble.
Filling:
1 jar peach slices in light syrup, drained and slice more thinly. Mix peaches with 2 tbsp brown sugar, dash of salt, cinnamon and pinch of nutmeg.

Assemble the crust, filling and crumbles and bake on 375 for 30 minutes or until top crumbles is golden.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)