Monday, May 16, 2011

This is what they say "The recipes that I will keep to my GRAVE because I can't remember the ingredients of my creation."
I am so famous of making up recipe so every time I cook something especially when hubby loves it he then ask me to write it down before I forget what I had put in the recipe. Earlier today my daughter called me up asking again for the pork chop sauce that I had made for them before that they love so much.
I can't forget the incident last week about the smoke meet brine. He was arguing me about the ingredients that he doesn't know, I was about to yell at him "leave it to the expert in experimenting recipe." He was asking me if I put this and that, to keep him quite I said yes. Few days when they're done smoking the meet it fortunately came out good and his friends like it so he is so proud. He came home that night while I was voice chatting with my mom and he was showing them on the video the smoke meet and was telling them, "it came out so good but I have to make her remember and write the recipe."
As I was giving the recipe and trying to remember what I ingredients I had. I know I gave her the right ingredients because I always made it simple and easy to make. She told me it was good but she didn't saute the garlic and onion on the oil and she don't have dijon mustard for the bite.
Tonight I supposed to make chicken afritada for dinner then I realized I run out of tomato sauce so it became a nameless dish again. Instead of tomato sauce I used ketchup, a little bit of dijon mustard, and other spices to make it yummy, a dash of this and a pinch of that. Husband loves it so I will write the recipe now :D

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)