Saturday, October 22, 2011

I feel so blessed that we found a Christian church and we are now studying the Bible. I love this church because they go by what the Bible is saying plain and simple and no complicated rituals. The church encourage me to read the Bible to find the Truth.
I am currently reading the book called "The Story", it is a summary of the Bible's famous story and I love it. I am now at the part of Jesus last days and was so amazed of what had happened 50 days after the Passover the "Kingdom of God" came and pour the Holy Spirit to about 3,000 people and from that they on they start Churches and fellowship and making disciples. What an amazing story of Jesus, it really move me and open my heart to the Divine Almighty and let him do what is best for us today and our future. Praise be to GOD.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)