Monday, January 30, 2012


The inserted photos where taken at the Waipahu side. My estimate is about 8-10 miles from start to finish. I only did 8 miles including the back and forth from where I've park which is about 2 miles from the finish line. My next goal is to do the start to finish, I never knew that walking is addicting but I'm having problem sleeping, maybe because I'm tired or my Endorphin level is high. Even I have been experiencing the Endorphin high which I became restless on bed this will not stop me from walking and hiking. I am looking forward to Hike with my Girl Friends and from then we might have a once a month hike to different trails in Oahu. I know I love nature Hiking and Walking it's just that I married a man who does not love it as much as I do, but thanks to some friends who love Hiking.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)