Monday, January 23, 2012

I promise myself that I will do good on working out and exercise so I did. I just wish that I will have more time to do it at least 3-4 times a week, too bad I'm working and I can only do it once or twice a week depending on my work schedule. I love working out in fact I was having fun this morning, after I did my running at the park, I did my walking by the shopping center and it was so fun that I don't want to go home. It was the longest walking I ever did that I don't want to stop. I am looking forward for more successful workouts. I am also looking for some workouts that I could do indoor for the days that I don't have enough time for long walks, maybe I will go back on dancing because it really work on me the last time I did it. The guilty part was, after all those sweats, I cave in and indulge to a fudge brownie, anyway it's 70 calories cause it's a pumpkin brownie.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)