Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chilly Sunday


A mug of green tea on a chilly Sunday morning. I will give my hubby a break from hiking today since it's a gloomy day to hike and rain sprouts here and there, the west island is on "flush flood watch", so it's better for us to stay foot for now and relax. I might do another 10 miles hike tomorrow to prepare myself for our up-coming hike at Manana trail.
On the other hand, after I read an article on my favorite magazine on how to excel in your life and career. I did push myself harder and saw the positive result that I can do better than other people. I will continue to challenge myself to achieve good things and excel at my current job and make it my stepping stone to a better career and better future for me and my family.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)