Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I am so bless to live in the Islands of Hawaii. The main island are not that big but with it's own characters. The Main island is Oahu which means the gathering place, I'm bless to belong in this island because it has so much to offer like beautiful beaches, gorgeous scenery and lots of hiking trails.

Last week which is the first week of the month was a crazy week for me, juggling work and squeezing hikes on my days off. For the month of May alone I did 5 hikes total, 2 new trails and 3 repeats. Today is my day off, yesterday I warned myself to not ever contemplate on hiking today and make it a lazy rest day for the weeks to come. Next week might be another busy hiking week for me because my friend took her vacations and wants to do two hikes with me.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)