Tuesday, May 8, 2012









This hike is not in our plan, we usually pick out short easy hikes when the kids are coming, or short hikes is for last minute change of plans. Personally, I was never interested on hiking Makapuu lighthouse and set it aside until winter time when the breeze is cooler and the sun is not scorching hot and for whale watching.
Our plans last Saturday was Lua'alaea but I really don't know the trail and somebody was a bit hesitant due to the latest accident that happened couple months ago.
We're bouncing Makapuu and Kahaluu waterfalls with the majority vote for a waterfall to swim. Off waterfall we go but since we have so much time in our hands, so two of my friends and I decided to hike Makapuu and took a side trip to Pele's chair.
It was such a fun day starting at the waterfall, we enjoyed diving at the swimming hole. I am glad that the group appreciate and enjoyed the Waterfall hike.
I admit that I was blown away by the scenery of Makapuu lighthouse, never expected it to be that beautiful. I will definitely come back with friends or when I need a short hike. I will never look at Makapuu lighthouse the same way, now she got my respect and admiration. 

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)