Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tanning Gel

Summer is fast approaching but I can already feel the summer sun and heat, well yeah it's Hawaii always sunny but summer here is hotter than other seasons of the year. I am already getting back my tan skin, we always do hiking at least once a week for the fast months but this couple weeks made me really dark, the sun is like biting my skin but it would not stop me from hiking though. Some girls they are using fake bake flawless tanning gel, last couple years I was using tanning gel but I am skipping it this year since I am now officially a reclaimed hiker. It's addicting to do nothing on my day-off but I kept reminding myself to at least rest from work and hiking at least one day a week to re-energize and relax.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)