Wednesday, June 20, 2012








I have been hiking in Oahu for 5 months now and been to a lot of trail. From novice to intermediate and it's getting more challenging to expert. I did the Moanalua saddle months back and it really intrigue me a lot that lead to open the path of getting to stairway to heaven. 
We planned to take the middle ridge but we missed the turn and ended up going the long way and doing the Tripler ridge which turned out to be the most AWESOME hike I've ever done by far. The combination of challenging trail and the wonderful view made this Hike the best of the best. I planned to do this hike two more times and I will call it quit stairway for awhile because I don't want to loose my interest and wipe out the good memories I had on this trail.  

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)