Friday, June 29, 2012

Party Cigars

We went to our inter-island trip last week with friends and family. It's for my husband's 3rd Family reunion. I invited my friends to come join us so we could check out historical sites and beautiful places in Kauai. Everything went well and turned out to be the most memorable and awesome vacation ever. The time I had spent with my friends checking out the island and revisiting the places I've been and also checking out new places was fantastic experience. Saturday was really great, we finish it off at the reunion party, enjoyed the yummy food, had some drinks, and honey cigars to celebrate the 3rd Family reunion. Looking forward for the 4th family reunion to be held at Las Vegas 3 years from now.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)