Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I catch a colds lately and suffering from runny nose and fever for 4 days now, thanks God it's not at its worse but I am always craving for soup for suffer. Last Friday I ask my hubs to meet me by the Pho soup place, I love the Thai basil, parsley and the spices that they've put in the soup, it feels like it helps clear my throat a lot. Saturday, I'm craving for soup again and tired of eating plain chicken soup so I've check out the Asian store before heading home and I came up with the idea of making Shabu-shabu, that was a good simple soup with a little twist on the broth I put lime leaves which makes it a little Thai infused. Sunday, I was planning to do running but decided to rest because my body still hurts and wants to just rest the whole day, so I just run fast to Asian store and grab me some ox tail and beef bones for oxtail soup, we love the combination. Those where really good soup for the soul and I', thinking to eat ramen tonight. 

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)