Thursday, May 30, 2013

CNA

I was in hiatus for three weeks because I went to a CNA training school. It is time for me to do what I believe is a rewarding job. I really had a great experience although the last part of it was sad but it was worth all of the hard work we put in. I am grateful that I have learned skills and also gain more compassion in my heart. I am also grateful that I found new nice friends that are very supportive in helping each other to make it through. We are done with the program and we are currently doing the next chapter which is state certification. We are now meeting once a week to practice our skills and ready ourselves for the state certification exam. I am happy and thankful that my other half is very supportive on my decisions. I am Happy and grateful that I gained wonderful friends along the way.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)