Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Update :)

Lately I was so busy doing my school that I don't have time to update my blog. I miss a lot of stuff and so my activities too. I am glad that I have an awesome study group, we make study days fun and productive.
I am happy about the decision I made to go back school and get ahead, it really open doors for me. As of the moment I am too occupied on doing school ans trying to get my state certification, I just want this things to be over so I can look for a better and rewarding job.
In this journey I have to say thank you to my husband who is very supportive in every step of the way. I am also grateful that I found good friends along the way, I can see it right now that this good friends I found will be my friends forever. Thank you GOD for this opportunity.  

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)